PRM is proud to present a 2-day Fire Safety Officer Training course in Newcastle (May 31 and June 1) and Orange (June 7 &8).
This two-day course will suit employees with limited or no fire safety experience and who are fulfilling a secondary appointment role. The FSO role is appropriate for smaller facilities or at a department level in a large facility.
At PRM we are proud to employ expert trainers who draw on their lived experiences to deliver educational courses that engage all participants.
The 2-day fire safety officer training course will equip your staff with all the skills and knowledge they need to contribute to appropriate emergency planning and has been developed to cover a broad range of
emergencies and facilities as considered in Australian Standard 3745 and Australian Standard 4083.
Where this course is being delivered within the NSW Health sector, it is done in accordance with the NSW Health’s Policy Directive for Fire Safety in Health Care Facilities (PD2010_024). PRM offers this nationally
recognized training under license and for Allens Training RTO 90909.
As one of Australia’s leading emergency management consulting firms PRM hire operational emergency responders and industry specialists and deliver bespoke training and consulting solutions.
Participants in this course will also learn how to effectively:
- Understand the role and responsibilities of an FSO.
- Understand legislation relating to fire safety.
- Identify fire safety installations and equipment in a building.
- Develop an awareness of maintenance and records relating to fire safety.
- Develop risk management strategies.
- Emergency Planning Processes.
- Conduct and evaluate evacuation exercises and fire drills.
- Operate emergency protection and emergency control equipment.
Fire Safety Officer Training Course
NEWCASTLE: Tuesday, 31 May and Wednesday, 1 June 2022
ORANGE: Tuesday, 7 and Wednesday, 8 June 2022
Time: 9AM – 4PM
Day 1 – Refresher
Day 2 – Full Course