At Form1 Fire safety is our priority. It is also our mission to train world-class safety leaders so you and your people feel safe at all times.
We are proud to announce Sven Knoff has been appointed to the newly created role of Internal Trainer at Form1 Fire.
“This is an extremely important role at Form1 because it supports our mission to train world class safety leaders through education,” says Form1 Group CEO, Steve Shirlaw.
“Our apprentices and technicians have supervisor support but this gives them someone who is dedicated to them from a growth perspective. Sven’s role will help our team develop confident skills so they can solve the next problem without support. The more we invest in our team, apprentices and their technical abilities the better service we deliver.”
Sven has been at Form1 since February 2019 and has a wealth of knowledge and experience in both electrical and fire safety.
“I am really excited about getting all our technicians up to the same level and following the same procedures,” says Sven.
“There will be great consistency across the whole Form1 Group – from Sydney, Newcastle, the Central Coast, Canberra, and Western NSW. Everyone will be trained to do things the Form1 way and in my experience that’s not very common. A lot of technicians do things a bit differently. When you get to a site you will know it has been serviced by Form1.”
At Form1 the aim is to provide the best and consistent service so everyone feels safe.
“I’m not sure there is another company that has someone internally, with a technical focus, to support their field staff,” adde Steve.
As Internal Trainer for Form1 Fire, Sven’s responsibilities include;
- Training new technicians in the field on testing runs,
- Assess technicians skills and develop/maintain skills matrix,
- Provide targeted training to individual technical staff focussing on areas requiring improvement,
- Develop technical documents for sites, how to guides, training documents and exams,
- Review and update all technical training documents,
- Provide technical feedback to relevant managers for staff talent reviews,
- Offer technical support to branches on technical equipment installed at client sites,
- Present Toolbox Talk presentations,
- Present presentations to clients,
- Maintain apprentice training program,
- Provide apprentice training at branches.
Click here to read more about our technical Training centre in Tuggerah.
If you have any questions please give us a call.