There is a lot happening in our world right now as we continue to adapt to the COVID-19 virus. As always our focus at Form1 remains on the wellbeing of our people, and yours.
We will regularly share new information and do our best to keep you informed about what we are doing as a company. Together we will always do our best to work with you and prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Here’s what you need to know now:
- Temporary restrictions are currently in place, and stay-at-home orders apply in Greater Sydney. This includes the Blue Mountains, Central Coast, Wollongong and Shellharbour areas.
- Full details of the temporary restrictions are available here.
- If you have any symptoms, please visit a COVID clinic for a test and isolate until you receive a negative result.
- The full list of close and casual contact venues and health advice is being updated regularly.
- Please check NSW Health and follow the relevant health advice if you have attended a venue of concern.
Form1’s primary intent is to keep you and our customers safe and healthy, and to ensure all essential services remain on track, despite the challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic.
|Form1’s Latest Company Updates|
In 2020, as Covid-19 took over the news, Form1 CEO Steve Shirlaw shared his thoughts on a Covid-19 world. Click here to read more.